BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Broken Arrow police say a man is on the run after a shooting that left one man in critical condition.
Police responded to a shooting in a parking lot near East 61st Street South and North Elm Place. Police said they found a 21 year-old man with a gunshot wound to his chest. The victim is being treated at the hospital.
Authorities said detectives are working to develop a suspect description.
If you have any information, contact the Broken Arrow Police Department at 918-259-8400.
- Nurse gets first COVID-19 vaccine as shipment arrives in Oklahoma
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa Public Schools announces tiered plan for in person learning in Jan 2021
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Kristin Chenoweth remembers Ann Reinking
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --