NewsLocal News

Actions

Man hospitalized after fire rips through duplex overnight in north Tulsa

KJRH-Web-Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 11:13 AM, Nov 26, 2017
and last updated 2017-11-26 12:23:40-05

TULSA -- A man is in the hospital after a fire overnight at a duplex. 

Firefighters responded at about 2:15 a.m. Sunday to the home on East Seminole Place, near Pine and MLK Jr. Boulevard. 

Crews said the fire started in the uninhabited half of the duplex, then spread to the other unit. Firefighters got the fire under control in about 15 minutes. 

Paramedics took one man to the hospital for treatment. It's unclear if he suffered from smoke inhalation or an asthma attack. 

The home, however, is now unlivable.