TULSA, Okla. — U.S. Marshals along with the Tulsa County Sheriff's child predator unit arrested a man accused of sending lewd messages and photos of himself to a young girl.
In a Facebook caption, authorities said 64-year-old Michael Wilson sent the pictures to the girl using a messaging app and he tried to get the girl to send him naked photos of herself. Investigators said he even discussed sexual acts he wanted to engage in with her.
On Monday, Dec. 28, Wilson was booked in the Tulsa County Jail on six felonies, including indecent exposure and using technology to engage in sexual communication with a minor.
- Skeptic turns believer after COVID diagnosis
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- House approves the CASH Act, proposal to increase stimulus checks to $2,000 moved to the Senate
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Lori Loughlin released after 2-month prison term in college admissions scam
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter