OKLAHOMA CITY — Just in time for warmer weather, Braum's is rolling out new ice cream flavors and sundae combinations.
The Oklahoma-based ice cream and dairy store is serving up six new ice cream flavors and four new sundaes - that are sure to make your spring just a little bit sweeter.
The new ice cream flavors are:
- Cookie Monster - ice cream loaded with chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate cookies.
- Oatmeal Cookie - ice cream with hints of brown sugar, granola and almond brittle
- PB & J - Sweet Concord grape jelly, the creamy peanut butter taste and flakes of butter crackers
- Strawberry Blondie - classic strawberry ice cream with sweet caramel ribbon, chunks of strawberries and blonde brownie bites
- Deep Raspberry Ganache - combines chocolate, fudge and raspberry
- Spicy Mango Raspberry Fiesta - If you're looking for something with an extra kick, this sherbet is just for you
The new sundae flavors are:
- Cookie Monster - vanilla Bundy cakes topped with Cookie Monster ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, a cherry and sprinkles.
- Oatmeal Cookie - vanilla Bundt cakes topped with Oatmeal Cookie ice cream, hot caramel, whipped cream, a cherry and pecans
- Strawberry Blondie - freshly baked strawberry Bundt cakes topped with Strawberry Blondie ice cream, strawberry topping, whipped cream, a cherry and sprinkles.
- Deep Raspberry Ganache - Deep Raspberry Ganache ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, a cherry and almonds
Braum's says the flavors are available for a limited time only.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.