A fire has destroyed part of a home in East Tulsa late this morning.
The house is located near East 11th and South 129th East Avenue.
Crews say the family was home and smelled smoke coming from the attic.
The garage and part of the roof suffered heavy damage from the flames.
Fire crews believe that faulty wiring was the cause of the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.