TULSA, Okla. — A Life Flight helicopter made an emergency landing Monday night in east Tulsa.
The helicopter landed near East 31st Street and South 145th East Avenue near the Lynn Lane Reservoir.
Tulsa police said the pilot landed the aircraft after a warning indicator light appeared on the main gearbox.
Authorities told 2 Works for You three people were on board, but no one was injured.
Police said the plan is to fix the helicopter on-site and fly it out instead of towed.
- Closings, power outages in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Water main repair crews brave frigid Tulsa temperatures
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- PSO rolling blackouts started Monday, OG&E announces blackout plans
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --