GLENPOOL, Okla. — Glenpool Public Schools confirmed they are moving students to distance learning starting Nov. 16.
Official said students will be in distance learning through Nov. 20th and will be on Thanksgiving break from Nov 23rd through Nov. 27th.
Officials said all students will return to in-person classes on Nov. 30th.
Officials with Glenpool High School said in a video on their Facebook page that distance learning will look different this time as attendance will be taken and parents will be contacted if a student is not on their distance learning platforms. Also, grades will be taken.
In the video on Facebook , the Glenpool High School principal said students will return after Thanksgiving break.
- Gov. Stitt calls for audit into State Department of Education
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Sen. Lankford said he'll intervene if Biden isn't getting intelligence briefings by end of week
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsa police searching for man accused in home invasion of elderly couple
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --