TULSA — Tulsa's Gathering Place announced plans to begin the next phase of their reopening.
Gathering Place posted on their Facebook page that the next phase will begin on Monday, June 15.
It will include all remaining attractions and buildings to reopen with a limited number of guests allowed in each area.
The health and safety of Gathering Place guests and staff is our top priority and we will continue to closely follow the recommendations from the CDC and The City of Tulsa. Thank you for wearing a mask while visiting the Park and for exercising social distancing.
Boat rentals, the Water Maze at Mist Mountain and Vista at the Boathouse Restaurant will remain temporarily closed, according to the Gathering Place website.
Gathering Place asked that guests:
- Exercise social distancing and remain at least 6 feet apart from other Park guests
- Wear a mask throughout the Park to help protect yourself and others
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds and using alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Do not attend public events if you are feeling ill. If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, call Tulsa Public Health at 918-582-9355 or immediately go to your nearest urgent care. If it is a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.