TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma native and country music superstar Garth Brooks and his wife country music superstar Trisha Yearwood are quarantining for the next two weeks.
In a tweet 'Team Garth' said someone on Brooks' team tested positive for COVID-19. Out of an abundance of caution Brooks and Yearwood will be testing and quarantining for the next two weeks. Any events they had planned in that time frame are canceled.
Due to someone on their team testing positive for Covid-19 and out of an abundance of caution, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood are cancelling everything and testing and quarantining for two weeks. -Team Garth
— Garth Brooks (@garthbrooks) February 12, 2021
- School closings in Green Country due to weather
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- TPD: Homeless man found dead in downtown Tulsa possibly due to cold weather
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsan shares video of his icy fall, EMSA handles increase in ice-related injuries
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --