TULSA, Okla - Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa is celebrating 40 years in 2018. Once again, free shuttle service can get visitors to and from the festival grounds.
The following shuttle information is from the Oktoberfest website:
FREE OKTOBERFEST SHUTTLES BETWEEN FOUR ROUTES:
- Downtown Hotel Shuttle which runs every 15 minutes (DoubleTree, Hyatt, Holiday Inn)
- Blue Dome Shuttle (Elgin and 3rd Streets) which runs every 20 minutes
- Trade Winds Shuttle which runs every 30 minutes
- Crowne Plaza Shuttle which also runs every 30-45 minutes.
DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Blue Dome District (3rd and Elgin Streets, Blue Dome District Shuttle Route)
- DoubleTree Hotel Tulsa (616 W. 7th Street,Downtown Hotel Shuttle Route)
- Hyatt Regency Downtown (100 E. 2nd Street, Downtown Hotel Shuttle Route)
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center (7th and Boulder Streets,Downtown Hotel Shuttle Route)
MIDTOWN LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Trade Winds Central Inn (3141 E. Skelly Dr., Direct Shuttle)
SOUTH TULSA LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills (7902 S. Lewis Ave., Direct Shuttle)
You can find other methods to get to Oktoberfest on it's official website, just click here.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.