BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — One person is dead after a fatal accident happened on the Broken Arrow Expressway near the Lynn Lane exit.
Broken Arrow police say the crash happened around 4:40 a.m. Wednesday. Three cars were involved.
Only one person has been confirmed dead at this time and two people were transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The Broken Arrow Police Traffic Investigation Unit arrived on the scene shortly after receiving the call and emergency crews have assisted in the clean-up process.
All lanes of State Highway 51 are now back open to normal traffic flow.
The collision is still being investigated and is likely to be a lengthy investigation.
This is a developing story. We'll continue to update as we learn more.
- Elderly Tulsa couple warning buyers about used cars, warranty rules
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Madeline Manning-Mims watches Athing Mu end Olympic gold medal drought for U.S.
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahoma doctors keep watch on gamma variant, while COVID's grip on younger patients strengthens
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --