According to Oklahoma Movie Makers Facebook page, extras are needed for major feature film, "Stillwater" featuring Matt Damon and Abigail Breslin.
The post say the extras are needed Sat. Nov. 9 while a different group will be needed Mon. Nov. 11. The filming of the film will be in the Stillwater, OK area.
The pay will be $64 for up to 8 hours. The posts say anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.
The call time is unknown at this time but it could be as early as 6:30 a.m., the post says.
Officials are asking that all extras be residents of Oklahoma.
Below are the details for Saturday, Nov. 9:
- All extras for this day MUST be over the age of 18
- CHURCH GOERS - Males and females, 50s-80s. They attend a Bible study meeting at a small church in a small Oklahoma town. Real couples would be great. We will ask these people to use their cars in the film for an additional $25. Please include a photo, year, make and model, of your vehicle. Older cars and trucks are a plus. We prefer no red, white, black or brightly-colored vehicles.
- MONICA - Female, 40-55. She is a member of the church congregation.
- ON-AIR NEWS REPORTERS - Males and females, 30-45. Clean professional look.
- NEWS CAMERA OPERATORS - Males or females. People with news camera experience preferred. Please list your experience in your submission.
- ELECTRIC LINESMEN - Males or females. Actual electrical linesmen preferred. Please list your experience.
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS - Males, rugged. Caucasian, Hispanic, African American. They work to clean up after a devastating event in a small town.
- DEVASTATED RESIDENTS - Males and females. These people have had a tragic event in their neighborhood. These are lower middle class people in a small neighborhood who might have lost everything.
- OLDER COUPLES - Males and females, actual couples, aged 60+. Please send photos of the two of you together. They are middle to lower middle class..
- VOLUNTEERS - Males and females, 25-60, any ethnicity. These are people that look like they cannot do heavy lifting, but they are there to support the ones that do. They hand out water, hand out sandwiches, and do what they can to support the people that are working hard.
- GUY WITH TRAILER GRILL - Male, any ethnicity. He has brought his giant grill on a trailer and cooks a large amount of hamburgers and hot dogs for the rescue volunteers. Please show a photo of you with your grill and the vehicle you will bring to haul it. There is a $25 bump for using the vehicle and grill.
Below are the details for Monday, Nov. 11:
- DISCOUNT SHOPPERS - Males or females, 20-80. Any ethnicity. These are lower-income, unemployed, fixed income or otherwise economically challenged people, shopping in a discount store.
- ELDERLY WOMAN IN A WHEELCHAIR, WITH ADULT DAUGHTER - Females. Any ethnicity. An elderly woman 70+ who uses a wheelchair for mobility. She has an adult daughter that accompanies her. Actual mother and daughter preferred.
- RANCHERS - Males, 20-60, any ethnicity. The real thing. These guys work the farm and they look like it. We would like actual ranch or farm-hands.
Submission Instructions below (Read Carefully):
- Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
- Email a recent, clear photo to the casting office. A full body and a closeup are preferred. No filters, face-tunes or anything that doesn't accurately depict you. (Change the file name of your photo to YourNameClose and YourNameFull and try to make the file size of the photos less than 200KB each if you can, please.
- If submitting for the Church Goers, please include a photo of your vehicle, along with make, model and year.
- Include your wardrobe sizes:
Men: Ht, Wt, Shirt (neck and sleeve), Pant (waist and length), Shoe
Women: Ht, Wt, Dress, Pants, Shirt, Bra, Shoe
- Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
- Make the subject heading of your email STILLWATER - Name of Role. Example: STILLWATER: Church Goers or STILLWATER: Volunteers
- SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
- If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book.
- NO PHONE CALLS
The post says, "extras must be provable Oklahoma residents. You must bring certain documentation with you to set. To save time after we book you, and to make sure you get paid properly and on time, go ahead and have that documentation prepared now, so you aren't scrambling for it if you are selected to film. Just make a copy of at least two of the items from the list below and put them in a place you won't forget."
Officials say to not forget to bring documentation with you once you are selected:
--OK Driver's license or other government photo ID that lists an OK address
--OK student ID
-- OK high school diploma
-- Utility bill (electric, gas, cable television, water or phone landline) in your name, listing your home address.
-- School transcript
-- Bank statement showing your home address
--Voter's registration card
--gun permit with photo ID
--any official piece of mail with your name and an OK address
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.