TULSA -- Fire crews responded Thursday morning after smoke was reported in a north Tulsa classroom.
The incident was reported at Mitchell Elementary, at 733 North 73rd East Avenue.
Students were evacuated, and an all-clear has been given.
Fire officials said there was slight haze throughout the building. Repair crews are inspecting the cause of the smoke, which may have been a light fixture or the A/C.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.