News

Actions

Electrical short to blame for Midtown house fire

Posted at 8:13 AM, Apr 03, 2016
and last updated 2016-04-03 09:13:49-04

TULSA - Firefighters put out a fire in south Tulsa that left about five people without a place to live.

The fire started at a home near 58th Street and Harvard Avenue around 5:30 Sunday morning.

Firefighters say the multiple ad-ons in the roof made it difficult to fight the flames. Crews say they believe a short in the electrical wiring may have caused the fire.

Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.

Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.

Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook