The August 25 elections are around the corner!
Oklahomans are going to the polls to vote on the Runoff Primary Election and special county elections.
READ MORE: List of elections for August 2020 by county
The City of Tulsa will have mayoral elections and multiple city council member elections.
Below are the candidates for Tulsa mayor:
- Ken Riddick
- Craig Immel
- G.T. Bynum
- Zackri Leon Whitlow
- Paul Tay
- Gregory C. Robinson, II
- Ty Walker
Early voting for the Aug. 25 elections are at the Tulsa County Election Board, located 555 North Denver Avenue in Tulsa, Okla.
Below are the dates and times for early voting:
- Thursday, August 20: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, August 21: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
According to the Tulsa County Election Board, voters interested in an absentee ballot do not need to include identification with the application. Identification is only needed when sending the voting ballots in.
- Unsure of your current voting status? Check your VOTING STATUS here.
- Not sure where you go to vote? Find where you can vote here.
- Interested in voting by mail? Here's how to get your absentee ballot.
- Need to register to vote? Here's how to register.
The deadline to register to vote before the Aug. 25 elections was July 31, but you still have time to register before November elections.
For more information and election resources, click here.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.