TULSA, Okla. — Dr. Tiffany Crutcher, executive director and founder of the Terence Crutcher Foundation, announced Monday she's reinvesting ten $1,000 grants into local community organizations.
After receiving a grant from Black Voices for Black Justice Fund to support her work in social justice, Crutcher said she wanted to pay it forward.
“The message from the fund is clear, unusual and very welcome: you trust us as Black leaders to know how to make a difference,” Crutcher said. “This infusion of support means more than I can ever say to me and my entire community.”
The grant awardees selected include:
- Joshua Harvey Foundation
- Joshua Barre Foundation
- T-Town Satin Dolls youth dance group
- Justice for Greenwood Foundation
- The Power Group
- Carver Women of Power Booster Club
- Black Lives Matter – OKC youth group
- African Ancestral Society
- Northside United Coalition of Clergy
- Not Forgotten Children Foundation
To learn more about Crutcher’s advocacy, click here.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --