TULSA, Okla. — As Green Country heads to the polls for the August 25th elections, several Oklahomans have already turned in their absentee ballots.
Interested in finding out if the election board received your absentee ballot and if it's been counted?
The Oklahoma State Election Board makes it simple and easy to check on your submitted absentee ballot.
Here's how you check the status of your absentee ballot:
- Go to the OK Voter Portal ---> CLICK HERE
- Enter in your Last Name, First Name and Date of Birth
- Look under the Voter Information section
- Click on the Absentee Ballots button
- Here you will find if the election board received your absentee ballot and if it's been counted
2 Works for You is covering the elections throughout the day until the polls close. Our live coverage of the results begins at 7 p.m.on our streaming platforms. We'll send push alerts for any developments as Green Country heads to the polls. Make sure to download our app to stay up-to-date on kjrh.com, our app, Facebook or your streaming device. DOWNLOAD the KJRH app on your streaming device to stay up-to-date on all platforms
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --