TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma Highway Patrol identified the man who died after being hit by a truck while attempting to cross I-44 in west Tulsa early Thursday morning.
Troopers said 63-year-old Russell Davis attempted to cross I-44 from the eastbound lanes to the westbound lanes and was hit by a Ford F-150.
OHP closed I-44 westbound, just east of 49th West Avenue, due to the deadly crash. All lanes are back open now.
We will continue to update as we receive more information.
- Tulsa health officials release possible timeline for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Gov. Stitt visits Saint Francis Health Systems amid pandemic
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Broken Arrow teacher's family infected with COVID, she still recovers after 50+ days
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --