A new date is set for the sexual assault case against four Bixby football players.
They're expected to be in court July 24 and 25 for the preliminary hearing.
The department of juvenile affairs will make a report and give it to the judge - who will ultimately decide whether or not the case will be moved to juvenile court.
One thing that was mentioned in court - timing.
Even Judge Seibert is saying how important it is to move things along quickly.
Defense Attorney Clark Brewster says it's changed his client - Isiah Lakin's future.
Instead of heading to a four-year college - he'll be staying around - attending community college.
"We know that the press heard a lot of things early about what this case was about and I think they're now learning it's quite different than what it was originally said," Brewster said.
Just last week the appellate court decided that Roger's County DA's office will prosecute the case - this was after the four defense attorney's for the four boys accused Judge Seibert's decision to keep District Attorney Matt Ballard on the case.
The defense claiming the DA's office is too close to the victim's family.
Rogers County District Attorney Matt Ballard wouldn't comment.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.