Fire at University Club Tower apartments ruled accidental
12:45 PM, Dec 12, 2017
8:12 PM, Dec 12, 2017
TULSA -- Firefighters battled a fire at the University Club Tower apartments near downtown Tulsa on Tuesday.
The apartments are located at 1722 South Carson Avenue.
TFD is ruling the fire accidental. They said a male was home with children and saw fire on the balcony near Christmas lights and where they smoke. He tried to put it out but couldn’t. He called 911. I’m told the fire broke the bedroom window and spread into the apartment. pic.twitter.com/fFW9ClCUxZ