BERRYHILL, Okla. -- An abandoned home in Berryhill burned down on Wednesday evening.
The fire happened in the 7800 block of West Skyline.
Berryhill Fire crews said the fire started when the owner was taking out an old stove from the mobile home. Officials said a saw sparked and ignited the home.
Firefighters said water was hard to come by in the area, with the nearest hydrant being 100 yards away.
Crews said the homeowner planned to take the house down eventually.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook: