CREEK CO., Okla. -- The Sapulpa Fire Department put out flames at a trailer home after a woman heard an explosion early Monday morning.
Crews responded to the area near South 153rd West Avenue and the Turner Turnpike.
Firefighters said the home was 90 percent involved when they arrived around 1 a.m.
The woman who owns the trailer lived next door and heard the explosion.
Crews said there is a possibility an old propane tank exploded. The cause is still being determined.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.