We’ve made a list of retail and chain store closures in Green Country or those that have reduced hours due to the coronavirus outbreak.
In this rapidly evolving situation with the spread of COVID-19 across the U.S., many stores are changing the way they operate to keep citizens safe.
Employees are restocking the shelves, sanitizing the buildings and taking extra safety measures.
Here's an up-to-date list of store closures and reduced hours:
- ALDI: Open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- AMC THEATRES: Closed for 6 to 8 weeks
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: Closed until March 28
- APPLE: Closed until March 27
- BATH AND BODY WORKS: Closed until further notice
- BEST BUY: Open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- DOLLAR GENERAL: Open at 8 a.m. and closing an hour earlier than normal at all 16,000 stores nationwide **Dedicating first hour to senior shoppers who are most vulnerable to the coronavirus**
- FOOT LOCKER: Closed until March 31
- HOME DEPOT: Stores closing at 6 p.m. starting March 19
- MCDONALD'S: Take-out, drive-thru and delivery only, no dine-in option
- SEPHORA: Closed until further notice
- STARBUCKS: To-go order or drive-thru only, no dine-in option
- TARGET: Stores closing at 9 p.m.
- TRADER JOE’S: Open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- ULTA: Reduced hours on Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- URBAN OUTFITTERS: Closed until further notice
- WALMART: Open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- WARBY PARKER: Closed until March 27
- WINCO FOODS: Open from 7 a.m. to midnight
- WHOLE FOODS: Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. **Dedicating 7- 8 a.m. for customers 60 and older** (Temporary closure of hot bars, salad bars, soup bars, in-store dining)
- WOODLAND HILLS MALL (TULSA): Mall will be closed at 7 p.m. tonight, until March 29.
- TARGET (10019 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133): Open 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. (Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 8 a.m., dedicated to older guests who have compromised immune systems.)
- PROMENADE MALL: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday, 12 p.m.-6 p.m. 10 stores in the mall are closed. 16 stores have modified their hours.
Keep checking this article for the latest information as things continue to evolve.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.