TULSA, Okla. — The City of Tulsa announced Wednesday that it's looking for essential workers to fill critical job openings.
The City said it has openings for the following positions:
- 911 operators
- Heavy equipment operators
- Licensed trades – particularly electricians
- Engineering aides
- Applicants with a CDL license
- Student Support Camp Aides
- Kennel Workers (2 openings)
- Animal Control Officer I and II
- WIN Volunteer Coordinator
- Neighborhood Inspector I
- Zoning and Sign Official
City officials said positions currently listed on the City of Tulsa’s job board are not affected by the on-going hiring freeze.
For the latest listings, candidates are encouraged visit the City of Tulsa website.
Those interested in the school support aide positions should visit the Tulsa Parks Support Camps website for more information on how to apply.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter