TULSA, Okla. — City of Tulsa officials gave an update Tuesday morning about road conditions and what crews are doing to keep drivers safe.
Roads are in good shape, 39 trucks drove routes throughout the night to treat roads as needed.
Officials said crews will check the trucks for any issues and prepare them for another night of driving the routes starting at midnight Wednesday. The crews will be on hand to address any freezing rain or potential snow Wednesday morning.
- Trump impeachment trial begins Tuesday
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- School closings in Green Country
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- PSO prepares for possible power outages
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --