OWASSO, Okla.- The Cracker Barrel, located off Highway 169 and 96th St. North in Owasso was evacuated Sunday afternoon after a fire started at the restaurant.
Officials say the fire was most likely started by a cigarette. The fire damaged the exterior of the building and all power was disconnected.
Firefighters say the restaurant will most likely be closed for the rest of the day.
No injuries were reported.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.
? Story Content (0)