BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — A Broken Arrow woman is back home and recovering after becoming infected with COVID-19 in October.
READ MORE: Broken Arrow teacher's family infected with COVID, she still recovers after 50+ days
Kristin Brown is still on oxygen but is back home after another stay at the hospital due to complications from COVID-19, said her husband, Union High School Football Coach Jeff Brown.
Brown's family said they feel her pneumonia and bacterial infection have been treated. Although, she still has a long road to recovery, they feel Brown has turned a corner.
In October, Coach Brown got the virus. He was sick for a week. It was much worse for his wife. He said, “She spent 20 days the first time around in the hospital.”
Kristin went back home for maybe two weeks before returning to the hospital again at the beginning of December.
- House approves the CASH Act, proposal to increase stimulus checks to $2,000 moved to the Senate
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- After Christmas stay on COVID floor, former patient is 'amazed' by healthcare workers
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Construction to begin for Tulsa's VA hospital after Congress approves funding
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter