TULSA, Okla. — A Broken Arrow Purple Heart recipient is one of the nation's 2021 Purple Heart Patriot Project honorees.
U.S. Army Specialist Mitchell "Mitch" Reed is a Vietnam veteran and a two-time Purple Heart recipient. Reed has done a lot for veterans over the years, including helping establish Tulsa County as Oklahoma's first Purple Heart county.
Now, Reed is going to represent his fellow Oklahoma Purple Heart recipients during a big tribute at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
For more information about the National Purple Heart Honor Mission, click here.
- Texas, Mississippi lifting mask mandates, allowing businesses to open at full capacity
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- State plans to move forward with spring standardized testing
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Problem Solvers: Options when paying for pothole damage
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --