BARTLESVILLE, Okla. — Authorities arrested the man who exposed himself to a 7-year-old child at a Bartlesville Walmart last Thursday.
READ MORE: Bartlesville police: Man exposes himself to young girl at Walmart
24-year-old Christian Farnsworth, a Bartlesville resident, turned himself in at approximately 3:27 p.m on Tuesday, according to the Bartlesville Police Department.
Farnsworth was taken into custody based on probable cause for felony indecent exposure, police said. Charges are currently pending.
- Gov. Stitt moves teachers to higher vaccine priority group
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- A cross for every Oklahoma life lost due to COVID-19
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- President-elect Joe Biden receives first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter