BOLEY, Okla. — Inmate Robert Wileman was taken into custody at 11:54 p.m. on May 2 by ODOC in Okfuskee County.
Authorities have issued a statement to the public to be on the lookout for an inmate that walked away from the John Lilley Correctional Center in Boley, Okla.
At approximately 6:06 p.m., Sunday evening, staff discovered that inmate Robert Wileman was missing.
Wileman is a 43-year-old white male serving 40 years for Rape in the First Degree out of Oklahoma County and Carrying Contraband into a Jail out of Cleveland County.
- Oklahoma's Cold Case Files: Who killed Edgar Eddington?
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- A look back over nine months of masking
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- TSA extends mask requirement through Sept. 13
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --