TULSA — Three people are now without a place to live after an apartment goes up in flames.
This happened near 81st and Yale.
Firefighters say it started from a water heater and spread from there.
But thankfully nobody was hurt.
One other unit has smoke and water damage.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.