BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Broken Arrow Public Schools announced Friday the entire district is moving to distance learning from Feb. 1 through Feb. 5 due to an "alarming shortage in crucial staff."
The district said Monday, Feb. 1, was previously scheduled as a distance learning day.
There will be no staff on-site at any of the schools because the district said maintenance and operations staff will conduct deep cleaning, building repairs, and air quality services.
The district said lunch will be served daily throughout the workweek in front of all school sites from noon to 1 p.m.
For more information regarding Broken Arrow Public Schools' response to COVID-19, click here.
- LIFE Senior Services stepping up to register seniors on vaccine portal
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol warns Oklahomans about phone scams
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- University of Tulsa announces punishment for players after bowl game fight
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --