TULSA, Okla. — The 2020 Tulsa Christmas Parade looks a little different this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
PHOTO GALLERY: 2020 Tulsa Christmas Parade
Officials announced the parade is a drive-through event this year, starting at 7th and Boston in downtown Tulsa, and ending at 3rd and Boston, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
WATCH PARADE LIVE:
To take part in the free drive-through Tulsa Christmas Parade, officials ask people to be in line starting at noon at 7th and Boston. Parade officials added people must join the line no later than 1:45 p.m. Tulsa police will be guiding people to the end of the lineup.
Watch a time-lapse of the parade preparations on Saturday morning below:
Below are some 2020 Tulsa Christmas Parade information:
- The Tulsa Christmas Parade 2020, will be a drive-through parade
- Date and Time: December 12, 2020 from 12 - 2:00 PM
- The parade will start at 7th and Boston and end at 3rd and Boston
- Attendees should plan to arrive early to enter the line as far south as possible on Boston Avenue
- Restrooms will be provided in the waiting area
- Attendees will be required to remain in their vehicles unless using the restroom and will be required to wear a face mask in accordance with the City of Tulsa mandate.
Below is a map showing the movement of traffic for the drive-through parade:
- Nursing students to administer COVID-19 vaccine in Oklahoma
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- City of Tulsa Street Maintenance urges drivers to be cautious on snow and ice
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma nurses divided on receiving COVID vaccine
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --