NewsLocal News

Actions

TFD: 1 Dead After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Web-Default-Image-KJRH_1280x720.png
Posted at 6:39 AM, Feb 11, 2020
and last updated 2020-02-11 13:36:18-05

TULSA — According to Tulsa Fire Department, a woman was found dead in a garage at Woodland Park Apartments complex.

Fire crews say the source of carbon monoxide was coming from a car left running in a garage.

No one was in the victims apartment, crews say.

Officials say the complex had to evacuate nine units of the area due to the carbon monoxide poisoning

The complex is near 71st Street and South Garnett.

Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.

Download our free app for Apple and Android and Kindle devices.

Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook