MUSKOGEE, Okla. — Muskogee police released the identity of two men who died after a shooting in Muskogee on Dec. 22nd.
Police said they got a call to the 800 block of South York Street and found four people with gunshot wounds. One man was dead, another died after being flown to a Tulsa hospital.
Police said several people showed up at an apartment and a fight started, then gun shots.
Police identified the two deceased victims as 19-year-old Malski Hill and 18-year-old Benjamin Clyde Whaley.
Police said one victim, 23-years-old Quinton Pittman, was shot in the arm, ear and foot. The other victim, 25-years-old Devonte Johnson, was shot in the abdomen and upper left leg. Both were treated and released from a Tulsa hospital.
So far, no suspects have been identified.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- TPD: Man arrested after two home invasions, attempted sexual assaults
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- NBA postpones game between Thunder-Rockets due to COVID-19
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Trump vetoes defense bill, setting up possible override vote
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --