Natalie Mikles from Made in Oklahoma stopped by to share another one of her delicious recipes. So what's on the menu this Sunday? BBQ beef short ribs!
Busy Day BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 2 tablespoons Head Country All-Purpose Championship Seasoning
- 1 (20-ounce) bottle Head Country Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Seikel’s Oklahoma Gold Mustard
- ¼ cup Garden Club apricot preserves
- Season both sides of ribs with Head Country seasoning.
- In a slow cooker, combine barbecue sauce, mustard and apricot preserves.
- Over medium-high heat, quickly brown short ribs, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Add ribs to slow cooker, spooning sauce on top of the ribs. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve on top of mashed potatoes and with Shawnee Mills cornbread.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.