If you've been craving a root-beer float or orange-sherbet flavored Peep, you are in luck.
Just in time for Easter, the popular springtime brand has debuted several new products:
• Pancakes and Syrup marshmallow chicks
• Cotton Candy flavored marshmallow chicks
• Orange Sherbet flavored marshmallow chicks (dipped in creme flavored fudge)
These Peeps flavors are exclusive to select retailers:
• Root-beer Float flavored marshmallow chicks (Kroger family of stores)
• Delights Vanilla Creme flavored marshmallow chicks (Target)
• Peeps-Filled Delights Chocolate Caramel Swirl flavored marshmallow chicks (Target)
• Blue Raspberry flavored marshmallow chicks (Walmart)
To see a full list of new Peeps products, click here.
The maker of Peeps, Just Born , is also making flavors into other products such as cereal, coffee creamers, jelly beans and more. The Just Born website is offering Easter recipes and crafts inspired by Peeps .
Just Born says an average of 5.5 million marshmallow Peeps chicks are made daily and it takes about 6 minutes to make a marshmallow chick. The company is also the maker of Mike and Ike, Hot Tamales and Goldenberg's Peanut Chews.