TULSA - Peaches are in season! Chef Nicholas Andoe from Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa shares his recipe for tomato, basil and peach flatbread.
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package whole-grain naan breads (such as Stone Fire)
- Cooking spray
- 1 medium tomato, halved and sliced
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon flakey sea salt (such as Maldon)
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine ricotta, 1 tablespoon green onions, oregano, olive oil, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Coat both sides of naan with cooking spray. Add naan to grill and grill 2 minutes on one side. Remove from grill; spread ricotta mixture evenly over grilled side of naan. Top with tomato and peach slices. Place flatbread on grill for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon of onions, basil, and salt. Cut each flatbread into eight wedges.
This Fun Food Friday in the Hard Rock kitchen at 2 Works for You is sponsored by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.