TULSA - Chef Nicholas Andoe from Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa shares his recipe for glazed salmon with peaches.
- 1- salmon fillet 2 1/2 lb.
- 2 cups peach chunks,
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Place salmon filet in a greased baking pan.
- In a small sauce pan, combine butter, brown sugar, and the reserved syrup from the can. Bring the pan to medium heat and melt brown sugar in butter and the syrup. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add soy sauce, whole grain mustard, olive oil, ginger, salt and pepper to the brown sugar mixture and mix well. Cool down for 5 minutes.
- Brush salmon with half of the mustard glaze. Put drained peaches in the other half of glaze and coat them well. Spread the peaches over the salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove the salmon from the oven and change the oven heat setting to broil on high. Place the rack to the top and return the salmon to the oven so that the heat source is about 4-5 inches above the salmon. Broil the salmon and the peaches for 5-6 minutes until the glaze sets and peaches get slightly browned.
- Serve hot over bed of rice. Garnish with finely-chopped cilantro and scallions
About 8 servings
This Fun Food Friday in the Hard Rock kitchen at 2 Works for You is sponsored by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.