TULSA - Chef Nicholas Andoe from Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa shares his recipe for cheese ravioli & shrimp Sofia
- 10 oz Cheese ravioli
- 6 oz Raw shrimp
- 8 oz Lobster bisque
- 1/2 oz Brandy liquor
- 2 oz Baby spinach
- 2 oz Sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 oz Chopped parsley
- 1/2 oz Shredded parmesan cheese
- Garlic toast
- In a hot buttered pan, saute raw shrimp until color turns pink and internal temperature reaches 145 degrees or above.
- When shrimp is three-quarters of the way cooked, add sliced mushrooms and saute until mushrooms become soft. Once mushrooms are soft, deglaze your pan with brandy.
- After shrimp is fully cooked, add hot lobster bisque and bring to a boil and simmer.
- While lobster bisque is simmering, heat up cheese ravioli until ravioli is soft and internal temperature reaches 140 degrees or above.
- Once ravioli is heated up, drain pasta water and add ravioli to the saute pan and toss with the lobster bisque until ravioli is fully coated with the lobster bisque.
- Add baby spinach and chopped parsley, and toss with the pasta.
- Serve on an entrée plate topped with shredded parmesan cheese and a toasted piece of garlic bread.
This Fun Food Friday in the Hard Rock kitchen at 2 Works for You is sponsored by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.