Cans of Hunt's Tomato Paste are being voluntarily recalled nationwide because they may contain mold.
The company is recalling a limited amount of Hunt's Tomato Paste No Salt added 6 ounce cans.
After the canning process, the final product could have been damaged, creating the potential for mold. Conagra Brands became aware of the issue after receiving calls from consumers.
The following information can be found on the recalled cans:
- Item description: HNT PSTE TOM NSA 12/6Z
- Case UPC: 00-0-27000-38809-9
- Item UPC: 00-0-27000-38807-5
- Case Batch/Lot Code: 5291902510
- Item Batch/Lot Code: 2105902510
- Best By Date: OCT 16 2020
If you bought this product, you are advised to not use it and throw it away or return it to the originally store where it was purchased.
No other Hunt's products or other Conagara Brands' were impacted by the recall. Consumers with questions should call Conagra Brands Consumer Care team at 1-888-280-0301.