You may be a natural prankster, or perhaps you just like to sit back and enjoy the pranks of others. Either way, here are five April Fools funnies anyone can appreciate.
RELATED: So how did April Fools' Day begin?
1. Pooper-scooper drone? Not real, but some pet owners might wish it was!
2. This could reduce cases of road rage. The press release from Lexus is an added special touch.
3. There's no such thing as pit-less avocados. Too bad, though.
4. Math professor has jokes! This academic put some thought and planning into his prank.
5. Possibly the best of all: A Michigan teacher's fake spelling test.