UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — Jan. 28, 2016 — Sixteen celebrities are set to compete for their favorite charities when “The Celebrity Apprentice” shifts to Los Angeles for its eighth season where twice-elected California governor and international movie superstar Arnold Schwarzenegger reigns over the boardroom.
Laila Ali, Brooke Burke-Charvet, Eric Dickerson, Boy George, Matt Iseman, Carrie Keagan, Carson Kressley, Lisa Leslie, Jon Lovitz, Vince Neil, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Kyle Richards, Chael Sonnen, Porsha Williams, Ricky Williams and Carnie Wilson Are Set to Battle.
Advising the new head of the boardroom this season will be world-class business minds, including investment guru Warren Buffett, one of the most successful businessmen in the world; former Microsoft CEO and Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer; Tyra Banks, a supermodel, actress, TV host, producer, accomplished businesswoman and CEO of the Tyra Banks Company and cosmetics brand, TYRA Beauty; actress, author and entrepreneur Jessica Alba, the founder and chief creative officer of the Honest Company and Honest Beauty; and Schwarzenegger’s trusted confidante and nephew, prominent entertainment attorney Patrick Knapp Schwarzenegger.
The celebrity lineup is as follows:
• Laila Ali — the retired four-time boxing world champion and two-time hall of famer, TV host, author, health and wellness expert and daughter of boxing legend Muhammad Ali
• Brooke Burke-Charvet — actress, host, entrepreneur, fitness expert and CEO of ModernMom.com
• Eric Dickerson — Pro Football Hall of Fame running back who played for the Los Angeles Rams, Indianapolis Colts, Los Angeles Raiders and Atlanta Falcons
• Boy George — Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter, lead vocalist for the pop band Culture Club, international DJ and a coach on the U.K. version of “The Voice,” as well as a top fashion designer and photographer
• Matt Iseman — “American Ninja Warrior” host, comedian, actor and licensed physician
• Carrie Keagan — Actress, producer, writer, entrepreneur and the former host of VH1’s Emmy Award-winning live morning talk show “Big Morning Buzz Live with Carrie Keagan”
• Carson Kressley — Emmy Award-winning television star, celebrity stylist, author and fashion designer, as well as a successful horse show exhibitor who owns saddlebred horses
• Lisa Leslie — Naismith Hall of Famer, four-time Olympic gold medalist and WNBA champion who earned an MBA
• Jon Lovitz — comedian, film and television star and former “Saturday Night Live” cast member
• Vince Neil — lead vocalist for the heavy metal band Mötley Crüe as well as eclectic businessman with interests in liquor, bars, restaurants, tattoo parlors along with clothing and retail
• Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi — Reality television star and New York Times bestselling author
• Kyle Richards — actress and star of ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is a philanthropist who owns an innovative boutique concept in Beverly Hills
• Chael Sonnen — former UFC standout and mixed martial artist
• Porsha Williams — model, singer and star of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”
• Ricky Williams — Heisman Trophy winner for the University of Texas, 2015 College Football Hall of Fame inductee and ESPN sports analyst who was a running back for the Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints and Baltimore Ravens
• Carnie Wilson — singer, television host and member of the pop music group Wilson Phillips.
New state-of-the-art headquarters in Silicon Beach — Southern California’s ever-growing technology hub — will house Schwarzenegger’s boardroom and the center of operations for the exciting and diverse line-up of business-savvy celebrities. Contestants will compete in challenging, business-driven tasks more focused than ever on technology and innovation, testing their ability to work together as a team while raising money and awareness for their favorite causes.
Each episode will conclude with a compelling boardroom showdown, as Schwarzenegger evaluates the performances of all of the players before deciding which team wins the challenge and who will be sent home.
Over the course of the series, “The Celebrity Apprentice” has raised more than $15 million for charity. This season’s winner will gain the coveted title of the Celebrity Apprentice and a $250,000 check to give to their designated charity.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.