TULSA - 2 Works for You is a proud partner in bringing the Scripps National Spelling Bee to Green Country. As a Scripps broadcasting station, we have a long history, tradition and commitment to literacy education.
The Scripps Green Country Regional Bee will be held in March 2017. The winner of each participating school bee will compete in this regional bee. The winner of the Scripps Green Country Regional Bee will win a trip to Washington D.C. to represent Eastern Oklahoma in the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
Click here to enroll your school in the spelling bee. The early bird enrollment fee per school is $145 through October 14, 2016. The cost increases to $220 from October 15 until the December 12 deadline.
Click here to enroll your homeschool student(s) in the spelling bee. The early bird enrollment fee per home school family is $102 through October 14, 2016. The cost increases to $177 from October 15 until the December 12 deadline.
Schools that enroll in the 2017 Scripps National Spelling Bee program will receive the following benefits:
- User name and password for the teachers-only area of spellingbee.com
- Grade-specific word lists and study lists for students in grades 1–8
- Study materials for your school spelling champion
- The 2017 Classroom Pronouncer Guide
- The 2017 School Pronouncer Guide
- The Rules for Local Spelling Bees
- Materials to conduct a Great American SpellCheck fund-raiser
- Award certificates
- A free one-year subscription to Britannica Online for Kids (a $69.95 value) from Encyclopædia Britannica for use as a prize in your spelling bee program, and
- Key information about your local spelling bee program.
There will be no additional costs to the school that has a champion proceed on to the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
Kenco Engineering is a proud sponsor of the Scripps Green Country Regional Bee.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.