FORECAST: Area of rain headed for Tulsa. Rain is likely overnight and during Thursday morning

TULSA - We are tracking some wet weather headed our way this evening. Currently a weak storm is over the Rockies but headed for the middle of the United States including Green Country.

Rain chances will increase after midnight.  Around midnight the chance of rain is 20 percent but by daybreak Thursday, the rain chance increases to 80 percent.

Some clearing is expected Thursday afternoon. With enough breaks in the clouds, a partial eclipse of the sun will be observed during the late afternoon.

On Friday, a ridge of warm air moves overhead and the temperatures take off into the 80s.


WEATHER LINKS | LIVE RADAR | 7-DAY FORECAST | ALERTSCURRENT CONDITIONS


Tonight: Rain likely after midnight.
Rain chance: 80% by sunrise
Wind: SE - 5 mph
Overnight Low: 56°

Thursday: Morning showers and thunderstorms likely. Then gradual afternoon clearing
Rain chance: 80%
Wind: S 5-10 mph
Afternoon High: 73°

Thursday's Hour by Hour Forecast:
7am:  Rain, thunder.  temp: 56
Noon:Rain Ending.    temp: 66
4pm: Mostly Cloudy.   temp: 73
8pm: Partly Cloudy.    temp: 68

Friday: Mostly Sunny, Warmer.
Wind: S 10-15 mph
Afternoon High: 83°

Download Storm Shield.  Our weather app offers live radar, conditions and custom alerts for more than 100 severe weather situations.  Storm Shield is available through the Apple store and Google Play store.

Print this article Back to Top