TULSA - As thanks for all their hard work battling wildfires over the past few weeks, Texas Roadhouse is offering free meals to firefighters Monday.
From 4 to 10 p.m. firefighters can order select menu items at the restaurant, located near 71st and Garnett, and eat free.
Below are the entrees to choose from:
- 6 o.z Sirloin Dinner with two sides
- Country Fried Chicken with two sides
- Country Fried Sirloin with two sides
- Single Pork Chop with two sides
- Pulled Pork Dinner with two sides
- All-American Cheeseburger with Fries
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich with Fries
- Chicken Critter Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
Firefighters should present their badge for the complimentary meal.
Texas Roadhouse is also collecting bottled water and Gatorade to donate to firefighters. Donations are accepted through the end of this month.