TULSA - Renovations will begin next month for Tulsa's Woodland Hills Mall.
Retail real estate company Simon Property Group, Inc. announced plans Friday to revamp the food court, restrooms, entrances and more.
Slated for completion by late August 2013, construction is being done to minimize interference with shoppers.
Specific renovations include:
- A 4,000-square-foot expansion to the food court with new hard ceiling, porcelain tile flooring, upgraded lighting, banquette seating and a stacked stone fireplace.
- Updated outdoor landscaping with stacked stone column cladding.
- New exterior graphics package, including pylon signs and monument signs complete with internally illuminated materials.
- A complete remodel of all building entrances to feature modern internally lit translucent glass panels, sliding doors, metal canopy and hardscape.
- Three upgraded restrooms featuring contemporary materials and amenities.
- Redesign of the mall's common areas with upgraded lighting and new signage to make finding retailers and restaurants easier.
New food options include Charley's Grilled Subs and Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers.
New retail stores are also part of the updates.
See's Candies is a new addition to the upper level and Michael Kors will open this fall on the lower level.
Construction begins in October.