COLLINSVILLE, Okla. - The temperature is dropping inside the homes of 30 Oklahoma Natural Gas customers near Collinsville.
An ONG spokeswoman tells 2NEWS that an "unpredicted malfunction" near 126th and Memorial caused the outage.
ONG customer Norman Van Sickle says the temperature inside his home is dropping at a rate of roughly ten degrees every three hours.
"We do have electric space heaters that we can bring in the house and keep us warm, but it's not going to help me fix dinner tonight," he said.
Crews are actively working to fix the problem, however there is no estimate as to when it will be repaired.