TULSA -- There were some amazing moments in Green Country and around the entire country this year. And some of those moments were caught on video.
Here are the most-watched videos on KJRH.com over the past year:
10. Indiana plane crash that killed a Tulsa businessman and former OU quarterback caught on camera - The final moments of plane crash that killed two Oklahomans were caught on camera. In March, a small jet plane left Former OU football star Steve Davis and Tulsa businessman Wes Caves were both killed in the accident.
9. Western Oklahoma authorities link Foss Lake remains to decades-old cold cases - Authorities in western Oklahoma uncovered the remains of six people in two vehicles at the bottom of Foss Lake in Custer County in September. Law enforcement officials said the vehicles matched the description of two involved in separate cold cases dating back to the late 1950s or early 1960s and November 1970.
8. Student, 15, commits suicide at Coweta Intermediate High School - Several Coweta schools were placed on lockdown in February when shots were fired at the high school campus. A ninth-grader was found dead in the bathroom from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
7. Midtown Tulsa man who shot suspected burglar has 'no regrets,' says he would do it again - A midtown man surprised by an intruder in his home took matters into his own hand. Charles Sweeny grabbed a gun and fired several rounds at the stranger before calling the police. The suspect survived the injuries sustained and was later arrested.
6. Adopted girl from China, Jayde, hears for the first time after cochlear implant - A 5-year-old hearing impaired girl adopted from China was able to hear for the first time this spring, thanks to a cochlear implant. That technology now allows Jayde Scholl to her at normal levels. In August, she began her first day of school.
5. Checotah native, country sweetheart Carrie Underwood takes on 'Sunday Night Football' theme song - NBC's "Sunday Night Football" kicked off the 2013 football season with a new performer for its theme song. Checotah, Okla. native Carrie Underwood replaced Faith Hill to carry on the show's tradition.
4. GRDA: Investigation indicates alcohol, speed likely factors in fatal Grand Lake boat crash - Two people were killed in May in a boat crash on Grand Lake. Rachel Swetnam, of Grove, and William "Trey" Varner III, of Texarkana, Ark., were killed in the accident. The driver of the boat was charged with two felony counts of manslaughter after investigators found that alcohol and speed were factors in the accident.
3. Dashcam video: 2 trains hit same car in Woods Cross, Utah; woman inside suffers only broken arm - A Utah woman struck by two trains during a police chase in October. Dashboard cameras captured the woman's car collide with a train. The vehicle was then hit by a second train. The woman walked away with only a broken arm.
2. Woman spots Tulsa man, Kenneth Enlow, inside White Water Park toilet; man arrested as peeping Tom - A Tulsa man was arrested after a woman and her daughter spotted him in the septic tank below the toilet looking up at them at a park restroom. The man was helped out by rescue crews and told police that his girlfriend hit him over the head with a tire iron and dumped him in the toilet.
1. Blind Oklahoma veteran takes down would-be attacker in broad daylight - A blind, retired U.S. Army Special Forces soldier was forced to defend himself from when a young man punched him in the head. The vet said he used his military training to subdue the attacker until police arrived.