TULSA - More than 50 people were evacuated from a homeless shelter in Tulsa late Wednesday night.
A possible gas leak near Charles Page Boulevard and 25th West Avenue prompted firefighters to evacuate the shelter.
Investigators say they found a pilot light had gone out in a kitchen.
"Natural gas primary hazard is explosion, flammability and explosion. Secondary hazard would be suffocation but our primary hazard is the explosive and flammability range," Tulsa fire Capt. Alan Barnes said.
No injures were reported.